Wet Hair, Just Don’t Care
6 Ways to Style Your Wet Hair
Most of us have probably experienced not having enough time for some post-shower blowout. However, that’s not enough reason to go out and look like a hot mess either. Although it’s not recommended to sport a wet hairstyle too often, we suggest opting for one of these styles the next time you’re in a hurry to even dry out your hair.
- Sleek Ponytail. This would be the simplest style that you can do with damp hair. Just comb your hair back into a sleek ponytail, securing it with an elastic at the nape of your neck. Just keep a light hairspray handy to keep the flyaways throughout the day.
- Loose Triple Bun. The easiest wet hairstyle to do would be the loose triple bun style. Not only will this style make it seem like you’ve spent lots of time in front of the mirror than you actually did, its loose twists will also make your air-dry time faster and give you that messy beach waves that you’ve always wanted.
- French-Braided Bun. It’s normal for wet hair to appear limp and lifeless, but you can now create an illusion of volume on your damp hair using your go-to top knot that’s been upgraded with a French braid.
- Gibson Knot. While most hairstyles are easier to do with dry hair, the Gibson Knot might actually be an exception to this. Sporting this style with your damp strands will give you an ultra-chic tuck that everyone will surely envy.
- Low Milkmaid Braids. Get your wet hair off your neck and your face with this classic braid style. Your hair may look too damp at first, but as the braid dries out, your hair will surely get those messy-chic waves.
- French Twist. Another way to make your wet locks look chic is to style it up in a French twist and embellish it with a floral turban. Create your French twist by simply grabbing your hair at the nape of your neck, gently twisting it up and securing it with bobby pins.
With these wet hairstyles, you no longer need to spend a lot of time in doing a regular blowout and you can already run out of your door even with damp hair.