The Most Risky Foods in the World
There are Singaporeans who are daredevils. Some go to heights to prove a point while others eat them. Whatever we do, we have to consider that it can threaten our lives. In this case, we have to know the most treacherous foods in the world so we can avoid it.
Though there are others who want to challenge these foods and eat anyway. Well, that is their risk. Here are the foods that can endanger our lives:
- Pufferfish: Pufferfish is a delicacy in Japan. If it is not properly prepared, it can impair the internal organs which will lead to death.
- Ackee: Ackee is a Jamaican fruit that can be toxic. Its seeds contain toxins and poisons. It should be eaten without the seeds.
- Bullfrog: In Namibia, people eat bullfrogs but it can result to kidney failure. The young ones are particularly most lethal since they contain variety of poisonous substances.
- Blood clams: Blood clams are famous in China. It contain bring bad things like typhoid and hepatitis.
- Sannakji: Sannakji is seafood famous in Korea. Even if the octopus is dead, the suction cups can choke us.
- Casu Marzu: Casu Marzu is famous in Italy. It is a kind of cheese with maggots. The maggots aid fermentation and if ingested, the larvae can affect our intestinal walls.
- Hakari: Hakari is found in Greenland and it is toxic not to mention foul smelling. We have to know that sharks does not have urinary tract or kidney so the toxic are filtered directly through the skin.
We should not consider these foods any time.