Singapore Motor Show’s Must-See Cars
The car industry here in Singapore is thriving. Many Singaporeans are switching cars every now and then. That is their choice. If at this point you are thinking about purchasing a new car, there are many things that you need to consider before actually purchasing it. For instance, you need to witness the Singapore Motor Show 2015 and see what it has to offer.
It will be for your benefit to witness the motor show so you can have ideas of the latest cars. If you did not catch the event, you can refer to this article for the complete list of the cars present in the event. Here are the must-see cars you should consider:
- Audi TT: Germans are known for their cutting-edge design and technology. Their car is undoubtedly one of the best in the market. In the Motor Show, Audi TT was presented. The new Audi model is full of features for car and tech geeks. When you see its sleek design, you will drool. The body is made of aluminium which gives it strength and efficiency.
- Honda Mobilio RS: The Japanese are trusted car manufacturer in Asia and the world. They introduced a new breed which takes after Honda Jazz. The new model goes by the name of Honda Mobilio RS. The car can accommodate 7 persons including the driver. This is practical for families.
- Ford Mustang: Mustangs are classic and a thing of beauty. Ford is finally offering their Mustang to the public but you should be contented just by seeing pictures for now because you can place orders at the end of the year.
- Hyundai Sonata: Koreans are not left behind because of their Hyundai. Hyundai boasts of value-for-money cars. Their new Sonata for example is fairly priced but the looks resemble that of an executive car.
- Lexus RC F: Another Japanese luxury brand, Lexus is the fastest car in the Motor Show. It is the fastest with its 5.0 litre V8 RC F.
- Volkswagen Scirocco 1.4 TSI: To compete, Volkswagen designed the Scrirroco to be fresh and appealing. It boasts of a sleek design with a 122 bhp and 1.4 litre engine.
If you really want to catch a glimpse of these cars, you need to go to their store and personally see their difference. These cars are kind of expensive but it is surely worth your while. What are you waiting for? Just be sure you are up for the responsibilities and everything will be fine. Good luck and happy driving!